Thursday, January 5, 2012

WHOA. where i'd go ? all expenses paid ?!

VEGAS.SOUTH DAKOTA. ITALY.

HOLY COW.VEGAS.YES.

I have been to Vegas once and it was FABULOUS. I would love love love to go back and do everything over again ! Even if you aren't of age (21) to do anything ummm it still totally is. I'm a country bumpkin, but boy oh boy this is one city that I would maybe consider staying long term. It's fun, beautiful, lots of fun, super awesome people and just walking the strip is a blast and a half ! I would go to Vegas again almost just for the experience because it really is as glamorous as it sounds. Vegas is the land of opportunity to become a millionaire over night. When I was in Vegas I met a couple celebrities such as: Chris Angel and Shane Mosley's trainers and he is a boxing champion it was really great. Another thing Vegas has the best shopping ! 



Custer State Park.

I have been to South Dakota countless times and I think that Custer State Park is one of the greatest places in the world. One day I really actually would like to move to South Dakota and never leave. South Dakota is the most beautiful state I have ever been to in my whole life. The state is perfect in: nature, hunting, people, wildlife and everything else. My dream is to become a conservation officer and work in Custer. Also when we started raising buffalo we got them out of South Dakota and it's the best place I have ever been and I don't want anything else. This is where I want to live out the rest of my life. Not only is South Dakota beautiful, but there are so many things to do like going to Mount Rushmore, The Badlands, Wall Drug (got my first pair of cowboy boots there), going to Grand Fish Canyon and that has the best fishing in the world ! Rainbow Trout ! every time my family has ever gone there we go fishing in our secret fishing spot and it is unreal how beautiful and mystical it almost looks. 



Marsico Nuovo Italy in the Providence of Potenza.

This town is every single root of Italian in my blood. Marsico Nuovo is a very, very, very old town and my family in Italy literally owns this town. My family the Morena's have been living there since before the 1000's. This is beautiful country here and I would love to see the whole town and go here one day for as long as a visit as I possibly can. This is the one place in the world I haven't been that I want to go more than anywhere else. If I were to go here I would meet generations of my dad's side of the family which is literally royalty. I have multiple cousins my age that all speak english and their parents and grandparents speak only Italian, but my generation speaks both and they are the translators. I have never met any of them, but I would die and go to Heaven if I did it is my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment