Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nazi Zombies



I really like nazi zombies because I like killing zombies that are nazi's. I really like the game set up in general of COD world at war and out of all the COD games this one is my favorite. The guns I really like because they are all old and I like the older perspective of how war was. I'm really bad at video games and I think that world at war is pretty easy, but it's also one of the few games I've ever played and I think it's easier than the others. When I play zombies it's like I am in the game and I get really tuned and zoned in on the game, there zombies attacking everywhere and you have to kill them all otherwise you die and "RELOAD, RELOAD !" don't run out of ammo. I really like that this game is purely killing zombies and they're nazi's and I'm hebrew so I feel like I'm getting them back for the jews ! Overall it is a highly entertaining game that gets your heart beating and your blood flowing, it's extremely fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment