Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm more like Karla than I thought !


This movie is one of my favorite movies of ALL time. The first time I ever watched it I believe it was Christmas Eve a few years ago and my father insisted that our whole family watched it and I was dreading watching it because "it's a black and white movie dad !" I was very wrong. I really love this movie because it truly shows how valuable life really is and it's a classic ! movies are not made like this movie anymore. George Bailey a great fantastic guy is a honest hard working man and he is completely obligated as a young man to take over the family business when his father unexpectedly dies and Mr. Potter would destroy the town if he didn't. All all his hard worked money to go to college he gave to his kid brother. It's sad, but his life seems to get better everyday and he figures out that a girl he's known for years is the woman of his dreams and it really makes you realize how precious every single thing in life is and how nothing is as bad as it looks and everyone really does love you. Nothing in life can be more valuable than a human life. This simple movie has so many simple life concepts and morals ! Seeing how George Bailey is such a great guy, it makes me strive to be as good as he is and as honest, classy and high moralled as him.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...SO funny that we both LOVE this movie. It is the BEST because, If you are feeling down just think of George Bailey!! Think how much YOU effect others for the good. Even on your worst day, you are still some persons best hope!

    ReplyDelete