Friday, February 3, 2012

blogging ? hmmmm :-) YES


I really love blogging ! I feel like even though no one reads mine I can express myself and talk about my life and my opinions on things that I would never pay attention to unless Karla assigned it, for instance I didn't know that over 40,000 laws were passed in 2012 ! and now I do because Karla told us :-) I really do like being able to blog for credit for a few reasons ! (1. if you are bored and you have no I.S. to do just go ask Karla for some blogging stuff and make a post ! (2. it's really easy credit ! and I always have something to say since I talk ALL the time so I have lots to write (3. when I'm bored where ever there is a computer I can blog (4. I really like being able to do it because I can practice writing so when the time comes to write a grad doc I will be good at writing and rambling (I'm not sure if rambling is the right word for that though LOL) KARLA what do you mean a theme ? I think you mean you want me to say something like this : I really love summer, traveling, country music, events, pick up trucks, sexy cars, outdoors and my friends so if I could I would write a lot about those types of things, but I would want to keep my ideas open and write about things I enjoy :) I learned : screen shots, how to write a blog, how to make a blog, make blog friends and make my blog page pretty ! and most important of all how to actually blog and write ! PPPFFFFFFFTTT I know I could ! if I had access on the daily I could no problem and probably talk about the business, how it's doing, specials, events and the employees. I feel from blogging I can appropriately express myself and I have learned new things. PLEASE KARLA KEEP BLOGGING IT'S FABUOUS !


2 comments:

  1. You ALWAYS crack me up! and I do enjoy reading your posts! I am glad you are learning and practicing your writing skills. Blogging should be fun just as learning is fun because, remember knowledge is power!!

    ReplyDelete